Open Cooling Systems water treatment
Scale and corrosion inhibitor
JurbySoft® 83c is a liquid multifunctional product based on phosphonates, polyphosphates and dispersants. JurbySoft® 83c is a complete corrosion and scale inhibitor used in opened cooling systems. Recomended for circulating cooling systems and conditioning systems.
JurbySoft® 83c is combined product based on several scale inhibiting mechanisms (threshold inhibition, crystal distortion and anionic dispersion). It is effective in controlling scale of calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate and oxides of iron and manganese forming. Product acts as catodic corrosion inhibitor, forms thin protective film over all metal surface and in this way inhibits processes of electrochemical corrosion of iron containing and not containing metals.
JurbySoft® 83c is highly resistant to hydrolytic decomposition even at high temperatures and at pH 6.5-8.5.
JurbySoft® 83c inhibits deposition of polyvalent metal ions and suspended solids fouling due to passive (inert) barriers.
- effective scale and corrosion inhibitor for water with midle hardness and high hardnes (up to 10 meq/l);
- antifoulant properties maximize heat transfer;
- protects against galvanic corrosion and pitting corrosion in mixed – metal systems
- provides maximal heat remove from heatexchange surfaces;
- combined with all oxidizing and not oxidizing biocides;
- environmental friendly.
|Active materials||phosphonates, polyphosphates, dispersants|
|Density (at 20°C)||1,17 ± 0,05|
|pH||7,5 ± 0,5|
|Soluble in water in all proportions|